| |||||||||||||
Throughout this lesson...!
We will teach students to name feelings and express them appropriately. Teaching children to name their own feelings and those of others offers several clear benefits:
-They will develop a "feeling vocabulary."
-Children can begin to learn how feelings are different from actions.
-Deciding how to express feelings leads children to predict consequences.

Hi mate, I love your blog, I think a topic very interesting and very important to deal with children, learn to express themselves is very important. And teach them that they must prove their feelings. Congratulations for your work.
ResponderEliminarA big kiss
Hey Elena! I think your blog is very interesting because it's a very important topic for the children. There are many students who can't express their feelings, and we must try to teach them although I think it's a little bit difficult.
ResponderEliminarNice job! :)
I like your webquest because working with "feelings" is a fantastic way of get children involved, making them express in English the feelings they already are feeling (so you can have the opportunity of coming closer to them and to improve your communication).
ResponderEliminarSee you!
Hola Elena.
ResponderEliminarTu propuesta de trabajo es acertada ya que constituye un vocabulario básico para los alumnos en Primaria.
Además es un tema que los alumnos disfrutarán y con el que tu como maestra podrás sacar mucho partido.
¡Buena elección comapñera!
Saludos Elena!!
ResponderEliminarEs un trabajo claro y preciso, además muy adecuado para primaria. Es muy interesante porque es dinamico y puede ser una actividad muy potente.
Buen trabajo!!