domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

Evaluation!!!


EvaluationEvaluation


Here there is the criteria your process will be evaluated during the session!
Evaluation Rubric

 POORFAIRGOODEXCELENTScore

Using the VocabularyFewer than (3)words are submitted or words are general 1-6 Correct answersFew words (6)are related to major ideas in the sentencesMost words(6-7)are related to major ideas in the sentences.All or most words (12) are highly related to major ideas in the sentences.60%

Matching3/12 right answers6/12 right answers9/12 right answers12/12 right answers40%



Total Score:


3 comentarios:

  1. Helena! your rubric table assesment is the best that I have ever found! I am going to use it with my students.

    Your blog is so cute, I love your activities for children.

    Thank you for your blogg :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy bien trabajado el inglés y de forma muy vistosa para los niños. Encuentro este blog muy útil para el aula de idiomas de inglés y muy "apetitoso" para los niños, no solo por el fondo... jejeje.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Helena!
    I like your blog so much. I think is so usefull in order to work with children. In addition I think your blog is so nice and cute.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar